Church/ Parish Governance
Electoral Roll 2023
If you would like to be added to the church Electoral Roll please click on this link to download the most recent form: New version Electoral Roll form March 2023
- 2023: 5th July, 13th September, 8th November
Meeting of the Parishioners and APCM 2023
The meeting of the parishioners and the Annual Parochial Church Meeting took place on Wednesday 10th May.
- At the meeting of the parishioners Andrew Grocott and Sarah Thomas were elected as churchwardens for the parish, to serve one-year terms.
- At the APCM the reports and accounts of the parish for 2022 were received.
The report can be read by clicking APCM 2022-23 report
The report makes reference to both church 2023 AGMs which can be read by clicking
The Parochial Church Council met on Wednesday 8th February.
- We decided to accept the Parish Action Committee’s nomination of Michelle Penn as the new chair of that committee.
- We decided to drop Wandsworth Citizens as one of the Parish Action mission partners, leaving Wandsworth Foodbank, the Charlie Waller Trust, Christian Aid, Glassdoor and Regenerate.
- We decided that the parish should join Youth Ministry in Communion, a collaboration with other London churches of a sacramental tradition, to help us with our youth work. We will pay £1,000 for the first year of membership.
St Mary’s DCC dates:
- 2023: 17th May, 11th July, 20th September, 16th November.
The St Mary’s Annual Church Meeting took place on Sunday 23rd April. The report can be downloaded from above.
- We elected Linda O’Riordan and Karen Todd as deputy churchwardens (district wardens), both to serve one-year terms.
- We elected Richard Holman, Alex Lowe, and Neil Vass as our representatives on Deanery Synod, all to serve three-year terms. St Mary’s can put forward a fourth representative if a candidate is found.
- We elected Charles Roberts to the PCC to serve a three-year term.
- We elected Annette Watson to the DCC to serve a one-year term. We elected Angela Attah and Sam Smith to the DCC to serve two-year terms. We elected Jeff Dale, Ben Harrison, and Katia Willoughby to the DCC to serve three-year terms.
- We elected Cristiana Vitale as an assistant district warden to serve a one-year term. There is a vacancy for a second assistant district warden.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) took effect in the UK on 25 May 2018. It replaced the existing law on data protection (the Data Protection Act 1998) and gives individuals more rights and protection regarding how their personal data is used by organisations.
The All Saints’ Annual Church Meeting took place on Sunday 7th May.
- We elected Alison Fleming and Olly Todd as deputy churchwardens (district wardens), both to serve one-year terms.
- We elected Eve Bradshaw, Rosie Taylor-Davies, and Jane Turner as our representatives on Deanery Synod, all to serve three-year terms.
- We elected Catherine Collyer to the PCC to serve a three-year term.
- We elected Gemma Duncan, James Lewis, and Christopher McVey to the DCC to serve three-year terms.
- At a DCC meeting immediately following the ACM, we elected Eve Bradshaw as the Deanery Synod representative who will sit on the DCC, and we appointed Gemma Duncan as DCC Secretary and James Lewis as DCC Treasurer. We also co-opted Catherine Collyer to the DCC.